Vietnamese Vacation is a game based on the series "Alphabet Adventures".
After a nice vacation to a new region, The letters fall through a large trap.
Recruitable Characters Edit
- A (unlocked at the beginning)
Native Scope Letters Edit
These letters are only available in certain months of the year. The letters are letters you don't even see in the Vietnamese Language. F, J, W and Z are examples.
|Month||Letter||Area||Special Skill||Recruit Level|
|Jan||Œ||Magma Falls||Erratical Blast||35|
|Mar||Ж||Hazey Desert||Drill Out||43|
|Apr||Ω||Cakey Crazy Junkyard||Leg Crush||51|
|May||Π||Digital Land||Three Point One Four||29|
|Jun||Δ||Digital Land||Form Force||31|
|Jul||Й||Sound Plains||Breve Sword||9|
|Sep||Ա||Sound Plains||Tick Slash||50|
|Nov||Ƿ||Magma Falls||Meteor Crash||68|
|Dec||Þ||Icicly Cave||Ice Breath||44|
The next 4 letters can only be obtained once.
|F||Use P and H in a duo battle, defeat or befriend any letter||24||Flap Crush|
|J||Find him in the blue Quaver note in the Rythimic Rumble||20||Jumper|
|W||Challenge him to a battle as V, who needs to be at least Level 30.||30||Weep Wash|
|Z||Beat the Game.||80||Zig-Zag-Zoom|
Unused/Beta data Edit
- Models, Sound effects and even textures and animations for all unobtainable letters from The Cyrillic alphabet, the archaic letters, the Greek Letters, the Coptic letters and Eth. Scanning them in to the game from the Follow-up game remake of the first two Cyrillic movies will cause Beta to pop up and say "Wow, a letter not in Vietnamese? wow, so cool..
- J's dialogue when he's first met originally had him say "Hey, mate, i'm feelin' right spastic and joyful today!". However, in UK releases, the quote was changed to "Hey, mate, i'm feelin' right erratically joyful today!", due to Spastic being offensive in the UK.
- G's Gurgle Glop attack was originally called "Grip Git". It was changed to prevent controversy.
- October's Native Scope letter was originally Ϭ (Coptic Shima), not long until he was replaced by ß (Eszett) due to Shima's Special Skill, Shima Shacle, being too overpowered.
- Z was originally going to be a rare letter instead of being obtainable.
- Y's faint animation in the Beta release originally had him fall on his face, rather than fall on his back in the full release.